Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hello….

I have been on a coloring kick lately with my Spectrum Noir markers. So tonight I decided to use the Unity Stamp Company set Total Cuteness.  I had not used this set yet, so I thought I would give it a try.

I stamped the owl in Memento black in on Strathmore mixed media paper.  I also stamped the rainbow with clouds twice; but I only used the clouds from that stamp. I colored the owl and the clouds with Spectrum Noir markers and cut them out.  I went over the edges with a black marker to enhance the stamp lines.

The curvy line with "Hello" is from Simon Say Stamp set Handwritten Borders.  I used a leaf from the Simon Says Stamp set Like Your Style to decorate the sentiment. I  colored the leaves with the same green marker on the owl's eyes.

The background paper is from My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side 6x6 paper pad.  I layered Stampin Up Summer Starfruit paper behind the patterned paper and mounted it on a standard A2 card made from Neenah Solar White card stock.  I finished off the card by popping up the owl with foam adhesive, gluing the clouds on the card and coloring the owl, clouds and leaves with Wink of Stella clear glitter pen.  I added dashed lines with a black pen and T-ruler.

This card was fun to make.  I hope you enjoy it.  Thank you for stopping by.  The supplies are listed below.


Supplies:


Unity Stamp Company Total Cuteness stamp set
Stampin Up Summer Starfruit paper


No comments:

Post a Comment