Forever & Always…

Well, long time, no see.  I have been away from blogging, but not from making cards.  I hope to continue posting my labors of love here on a regular basis……

On to business, I created this card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challange Simon Says Wedding and Anniversary.  I had a lot of fun with this card, even though it took a couple rounds to get the vellum just the way I wanted it.  I used some of my favorite supplies from Simon Says Stamp and Prima.

My favorite thing that I did on this card was using the die cut Always wood venier piece, juicing it up with Versamark and layering on some Perfect Pearls in Heirloom Gold. It matches the paper beautifully now.  I changed the centers on two of the Prima flowers to have them tie into the pearls on the banner and the gold of the wood piece.


Here's a picture from the side which shows the Prima flowers off.



Hope you enjoyed this card.  Check out the Simon Says Stamp Wedding and Anniversary challenge where this card will be entered; there are some beautiful cards made by my fellow crafters.

The supplies I used are below.  The card kit that contains the altered piece, stamp set and paper is also linked below.

Simon Says Stamp Always wood venire piece
Simon Says Stamp Always & Forever stamp set
Versamark ink
Perfect Pearls- Heirloom Gold
Prima Avante White flower
Prima Frost Canson II flowers
Fancy Pants Country Boutique 6x6 decorative papers
Various pearls and gems
Simon Says Stamp Always & Forever card kit- October 2012

Comments

Popular Posts