You Are Incredible!

I was inspired for this card by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #349 and some flowers that I had previously watercolored and die cut. When I receive a new stamp set, I have tried to stamp it out a few times to have coloring sheets ready for when I have down time or are watching my favorite Netflix shows. Then I have colored images ready to complete into cards.




My process for this card:

  • Stamps - The flower images are from MFT's Sketchy Flowers stamp set. I embossed them with black embossing powder on Canson XL watercolor paper and used my Daniel Smith watercolors to paint them. I then die cut them using the coordinating die-namics set. For the sentiment, I used the smaller banner die from MFT's Blueprints 27 and stamped the "You Are Incredible" sentiment from Simon Says Stamps You + Me stamp set in Simon Says Stamp Black dye ink.
  • Card Front - The white card front panel is cut from Neenah Solar White card using a Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die. The small frame around the flowers is cut from the MFT Die-namics Rectangle Shaker Window and Frame set out of white glitter paper. I layered the flowers behind and overlapping the frame which is glued directly to the card front panel. To finish off the card, I layered a slightly larger purple panel behind my card front and glued it to a card base made of Neenah Solar White card in a heavyweight.

I am entering this card into the MFT Sketch Challenge #349.

I hope you all have a lovely day and find the time to craft a little yourself.

Thank you for stopping by,
Theresa

Comments

Popular Posts