It's Been a Long Time ....

It has been a long time since I have blogged; life happened and something had to be cut out. While I did not blog, I continued in my paper crafting journey. I have learned and continue to find inspiration in nature, friends and family. I have decided it is time to get back into the blogging habit; and while it may be a bit bumpy, I will strive to improve along the way. All suggestions are welcome!

My goal from this blog is to document my learning, growth and enjoyment in my hobby. I wish to have my blog be a catalog of my past ideas and trials. I want to challenge myself to grow and find opportunities to step out of my comfort zone to try something new - whether it be a sketch or color combination. I wish to push myself to create more and find new ways to use my existing supplies.

Most of all ... I want to share the happiness I get from paper crafting and hopefully give a smile to at least one person.

Here we go .... to new adventures!

Beautiful Lake Superior - an inspiration indeed!

Comments

Popular Posts