Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit- card #3

Yes, I am still working on the February card kit.  I haven't started on the March kit yet.  I guess I should catch up before I get the April card kit….

Today I made this one layer card using the Thinking of You stamp set from the kit and some Neenah Desert Storm card stock.  I die cut a heart out of Neenah Solar White card stock and stamped the solid flower from the set several times with Cotton Candy ink from Simon Says Stamp.  I stamped the outline flower over the solid flower in Doll Pink ink from Simon Says Stamp.  Then I stamped the solid flower with Doll Pink wiping out the ink from the center before stamping it over the Cotton Candy stamped flower.  This gives the flowers some shading.   I then stamped the flowers again with Cotton Candy to help the blending.  I used the dot stamp and Sunshine ink from Simon Says Stamp to create the flower centers.  

I cut the same heart out of the Neenah card base and laid a white liner in the inside of the card base.  I glued the stamped heart inside the cut out heart.  I stamped the Thinking of You stamp from the kit in VersaMark and heat embossed it with Zing! white embossing powder.  I finished off the card by rounding the bottom edges and adding some dashed lines around three of the edges.  

The supplies are listed below the picture.  Thank you for stopping by today!


Supplies I used for my card:


Comments

Popular Posts