Two simple cards today

I have been having an issue lately when making cards…. I have been wrecking them before they are finished:(   I will get a design started and then I will get adhesive in the wrong spot or I'll add a dashed line and the ink will smear.  I try to use embellishments to hide, but no luck lately.  Oh well, I am still having fun and that is really what matters.

I have two cards to share tonight.  The first one is one card I have made using the March Simon Says Stamp card kit.  I love this patterned paper.  It is a simple card, but I love the sparkly that the Wink of Stella pen added.




The second card is for my adorable, little goddaughter who is turing four next week.  I cannot believe how fast time has flashed; it seems like just a little while ago I was holding her for her Baptism.  She is so cute, so I wanted to make a card that reminded me of her.  Cute and colorful.

And since I am addicted to my Wink of Stella pen this card has sparkly too.  I paper pierced the butterfly from a TAWS stamp set.  I used a Simon Says Stamp birthday stamp set for the sentiment.  I am in love with all the polka dot patterned papers out now.  I used some Blank Canvas paint for the white details on the butterfly.  I am sorry, but I do not know what brands of paper I used for the solid colors; I just matched the Hello Sunshine paper with some scraps I had.




Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Comments

Popular Posts