You Fill My Day with Color

You Fill My Day with Color- Simon Says Stamp

For this card, I used the Simon Says Stamp Color and Sunshine stamp set from my March card kit.  I stamped the crayons in Memento black ink, colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and cut them out.  I used Neenah Solar White for the card base and a SSS black card stock for layering.  The card front is made with a piece of paper from Lawn Fawn's Let's Polka petite paper pack.  (I just love the little hearts on this paper.)  I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set in VersaFine black ink on a banner.  I colored with my Prismacolor colored pencils, alternate dashed lines along the banner.  I used the same markers from the crayons to color pieces of white paper and punched out hearts with a Martha Stewart Crafts heart punch.  Since I plan to send this card to Operation Write Home, I did not add any Wink of Stella to the card. To finish the card front, I used a purple colored pencil and a T-ruler to draw a line border around the card front.

I hope you enjoy this bright, cheerful card.  Thank you for stopping by today!


Supplies:

Simon Says Stamp Color and Sunshine stamp set
Neenah Solar White cardstock
Simon Says Stamp black card stock
Lawn Fawn Let's Polka petite paper pack
Spectrum Noir markers
Martha Stewart heart punch
Memento black ink
VersaFine black ink
Prismacolor Colored pencils

Comments

Popular Posts